Digital Designer & Web Developer Support
To apply please send a cover letter and digital portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Part time – 10 hours per week – remote
- Salary £9600 per year (£38,000 pro rata)
- More hours available during busy periods paid at £20 per hour
- Potential for increase to full time as the company expands
- Adobe CC proficiency (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. Bonus: XD, After Effects, Premier Pro).
- Design experience of 2 years min.
- Front end web development experience – knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, JS, jQuery etc.
- Knowledge of WordPress & Drupal CMS systems, both development and CMS management.
- MS Office.
A mixture of print and web design, web management & front end development work. Work will often need to be completed on short deadlines and follow strict brand guidelines.
- Following existing brand design guidelines closely.
- Creation of print design materials including reports, brochures, flyers etc.
- Creation of infographics, charts, graphs etc.
- File preparation – e.g. created print-ready files following supplied specifications, or creating web-ready images in appropriate formats.
- General management and updating of multiple websites – mostly WordPress or Drupal. This will include general website management through the CMS, creating pages, updating content, uploading images etc.
- Basic front end development, which could be implementing custom code to create front end solutions not natively possible through a CMS, or updating existing CSS styles etc.